23 Apr Episode 032: You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 2 – Physically)
Welcome to the You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 2 – Physically). (Ssee Part 1 – Intro here.) In today’s episode, I riff on what it means to be physically ready in all areas of your life to attract what you want — in your space, in your mind, in your body, and in your spirit. I look at these four aspects of ourselves and point out the importance of being uncluttered, of allowing flowing space, and how this seemingly small thing can have a big impact on what we attract into our lives.
Attracting what we want takes preparation, time, and thoughtfulness. We must clear our minds to welcome in what we truly desire. When it comes to our bodies, food can act as clutter too. So eat healthy, exercise, take care of yourself and treat your body with kindness and respect —because your body must be ready too. Of course, you have to be spiritually ready as well. Are you ready to be ready for what you want to attract?
Key Points From the You Attract What You’re Ready For (Part 2 – Physically) Episode
- What it means to be physically ready in your physical space
- The effect of space clutter on our lives and what we attract into it
- Good reasons to declutter your home and your car to create flow
- What it means to be mentally ready to attract what you are ready for
- The importance of asking for the time to mentally process events and situations
- What it really means to be physically ready in your body
- Health, wellness, self-care, and the importance of exercise and eating healthfully
- Why you should take care of your body like the most precious piece of art
- What it means to be spiritually ready and the importance of finding that out
- Listener challenge: Ask yourself, “What do you want to attract?”
- And much more!
“Our space isn’t always ready to attract what we want and desire.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:01:45.0]
“It takes preparation to attract what we desire in our lives.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:09:50.0]