04 Apr Episode 030: You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 1 – Intro)
Today’s episode marks the start of my new spring series titled, You Attract What You’re Ready For. We all have goals and dreams and things we aspire to do — even if we are already successful. We’re always wanting to improve and are often wishing this would happen or that would happen.
But sometimes we get discouraged when we’re not achieving a certain goal or thing that we want more than anything but is not coming to fruition in our lives. This can lead to self-pity and jealousy and other negative emotions. But what we need to ask ourselves is, what do we really want to attract? What do we need to do to get ready for it? And how are we going to know when it arrives?
These are the questions we are going to tackle today in this short, sweet, and super-important episode. Attracting what I’m ready for is something I work on every single day and once it had really sunk in that we attract what we’re ready for — once I truly understood that concept — I was like “Okay, now it’s time to rock ‘n roll!” So today, I’m here to help you ask yourselves those difficult questions, exercise patience, self-awareness and to ultimately, rock ‘n roll too.
Key Points From This Episode
- Discover why I chose this series topic and what it means to me in my life.
- Why you have to be ready to attract the goals and desires that you want
- Are you physically, emotionally, spiritually ready to attract what you desire?
- The importance of having no expectations of what you’re working toward
- Do you know what you want to attract? And why you need to answer this question.
- Knowing what you need to be doing every day to attract your desires
- How will you know when what you have been dreaming of arrives?
- Doing the work you need to do first to prepare for your dreams
- Find out why this topic has truly been a game changer for me
- The reason why you are not leveling up in the pursuit of your dreams
- And much more!
“Whatever you want to attract is only going to come to you when you’re ready to have it.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:03:20.0]
“You have to do the work first, otherwise, you are not going to attract it.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:03:55.0]
“Have no expectations for what you’re working toward.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:04:00.0]