07 Feb Episode 026: Real Audacious Talk About Aging and Stress
On today’s episode, I offer real audacious talk about aging and stress and the role each plays in our lives. As we get older, we all experience our own stresses and troubles, which can be overwhelming and detrimental to our well-being. That is why self-care is so vital: sometimes you just have to put yourself first!
Through this podcast series, I hope to reach as many women (and men too!) all over the world and use this platform as a way to ease our troubles and move forward in our lives together. This is definitely a means of healing for me, and it can be for you too! So take this journey with me. Be brave, tune in, and let’s get into it!
Key Points From This Episode
- The cost of being a caregiver and not putting yourself first
- Turning 50 and the message it sends
- Putting yourself first, before everything else
- The role of the podcast in this process of self-care for all involved
- Happy new year and what a new beginning offers us
- Masking one’s own needs through giving care to others
- Helping women all around the globe and how to help
- And much more!
“If we do not take care of ourselves first we are not going to be who we want to be.” —@TheRobinWSmith [0:02:38.1]
“My struggles are real, just like everybody’s are!” —@TheRobinWSmith [0:04:52.3]