28 Jul Plan of Action
- Cut to the Chase: In any conversation you have with your team, prospective clients, or possible collaborators, say what you mean. When you cut to the chase you’re more likely to get what you want.
- Create a Mantra: When you get low, focusing on your mantra will help you get back in the game.
- Set a Lighthouse Target: Life’s ebb and flow, like the oceans’ currents, can toss us from one idea to another. Set your sights on a single, clear target.
- Skills Assessment: With the crashing economy and health crisis, things can change at any moment. Assess your talents and skills and figure out a way to use them in a different way.
- Think Big: To capture the right people to help you, you must think big. Aim for things others are afraid to try.
- Sleep: Success takes rest. On the period!
- Don’t be Afraid to be Messy: Learn as you go; otherwise, you’ll never take the first step.
- Level Up: Write down three changes you must make to reach the next level.
- Help Others: Someone has helped or mentored you along the way. Play it forward for someone else. Karma is real.
- Don’t Stop: Nothing works all the time. Before you succeed you will fail, over and over. Those who succeed on an epic level never stop day in and day out. There is no one big moment, it is the compound effect of each small task that reaps the biggest returns.
Bonus: If it’s not a “hell yes,” it’s a “hard no!”