01 May Episode 035: You Attract What You’re Ready For Series Finale With Dr Lori Atkins
Welcome back to Audacious Life — The Podcast! Today I conclude the You Attract What Your’e Ready For series in a big way with my wonderful guest, friend, and inspirational woman, Dr. Lori Atkins. Episode 30 (Part 1 – Intro) of this series discusses why you attract what you’re ready for and how to do some of the self-reflexive work necessary to let in those dreams and desires. Episode 32 (Part 2 – Physically) of this series deals with attracting what you’re ready for physically and how to better prepare and cleanse your body. Episode 33 (Part 3 – Emotionally) focuses on attracting what you are ready for emotionally and how to nurture your emotions. Episode 34 (Part 4 – Financially) describes attracting what you’re ready for financially.
Besides being my personal doctor, Dr. Lori is an expert OBGYN and has recently launched the new website, Fenom Health, which I implore you to visit. It is truly sensational. Fenom Health is all about women’s health and the multitude of layers that this encompasses. Like me, Dr. Lori is also an avid Baptiste Yoga practitioner. During our chat we cover some of Dr. Lori’s experience and background up to her current projects.
Of course, we talk about her fabulous website, what inspired it, and the amazing team involved with it. We go a bit more in depth around the idea of team building and get Lori’s perspective on tribes versus teams. We also have some time for a few fun questions at the end. You do not want to miss this episode and be sure to check out the other episodes in the You Attract What Your’e Ready For series too!
Key Points From the You Attract What You’re Ready For Series Finale
- A quick introduction to Dr Lori Atkins and her work with audacious women
- What inspired the idea behind Dr Lori’s practice and the team with which she works
- The mindset difference between a tribe and team
- Dr Lori’s business sense and her strengths and weaknesses
- Some information on the Fit to Lead program and Baptiste Yoga
- Finding purpose and exceeding expectations through goals and actions
- Attention spans and dispelling the myth of multitasking
- How Dr. Lori uses the Fenom Health website to attract what she is ready for
- Journalling, questions, and how Baptiste Yoga can help you improve the world
- Some of Dr. Lori’s favorite words
- A few quick and fun questions and answers
- What Dr. Lori is working to attract in her life at the moment
- And much more!
“There are just so many dimensions to female.” — Dr. Lori Atkins [0:03:59.8]
“To create that team, we needed more tools, because we were just individuals.” — Dr. Lori Atkins [0:09:12.4]