29 Apr Episode 034: You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 4 – Financially)
Welcome to the You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 4 – Financially). Episode 30 (Part 1 – Intro) of this series discusses why you attract what you’re ready for and how to do some of the self-reflexive work necessary to let those dreams and desires in. Episode 32 (Part 2 – Physically) deals with attracting what you’re ready for physically. Episode 33 (Part 3 – Emotionally) discusses attracting what you’re ready for emotionally and nurturing your emotions.
Today’s episode describes attracting what you’re ready for financially. Because money can be a taboo subject, few of us like to talk about it. But why? Making more money and thriving financially gives us the opportunity to be out there in the world helping more people.
This stinking thinking about money must stop! It’s okay to make money and to use it to attract more money into your life. I discuss why we, especially we women, must start charging what we are worth and start believing that we deserve to make more money.
Key Points From the You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 4 – Financially) Episode
- Why you must learn to be okay with making more money
- The lesson I learned about money that I wish to share
- How more money can enable you to help your community
- Why women have got to start charging more for their worth
- Being open to money coming in rather than being afraid of it
- Knowing what you’re going to do once you start making money
- Understanding that you deserve to make more money
- Deciding today that you are ready to attract more money
- And much more!
“If you say you don’t want to make more money, I call BS on that!” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:00:30.0]
“Just because you want to make more money, does not make you a bad person.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:01:00.0]