26 Apr Episode 033: You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 3 – Emotionally)
Welcome to the You Attract What You’re Ready For Series (Part 3 – Emotionally). Episode 30 (Part 1 – Intro) of this series discusses why you attract what you’re ready for and how to do some of the self-reflexive work necessary to let in those dreams and desires. Episode 32 (Part 2 – Physically) of this series deals with attracting what you’re ready for physically and how to better prepare and cleanse your body.
In today’s episode, I talk about attracting what you are ready for emotionally and how to nurture your emotions. I am by no means a psychiatrist, therapist, or counselor. The ideas and conclusions discussed in this podcast are based on my own personal life experiences. Bearing that in mind, in this episode I encourage you to ask yourself the question: Are you ready to attract emotional stability in your life?
Key Points From the You Attract What You’re Ready For (Part 3 – Emotionally) Episode
- Seeking out professional help for your emotional wellbeing
- Are you really ready to attract emotional stability in your life?
- The importance of sitting with your emotions and nurturing them
- The cons of covering up your emotions with food, especially carbs!
- The different things that assist my emotional wellbeing
- The benefits of yoga and meditation and how it prepares you
- The trauma that comes out when you allow yourself to be still
- Getting the right tools and people to help you emotionally
- Why the only way out of it is through it
- And much more!
“My drug of choice is carbs.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:04:00.0]
“Yoga and meditation are the key things that have to be done to attract what we’re ready for emotionally.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:04:45.0]
“The only way out of it is through it.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:07:20.0]