24 Jul Episode 010: Interview with Rebecca Emery
The 3 W’s with Rebecca Emery
In today’s show we welcome Rebecca Emery. Rebecca is a Certified Baptiste Instructor, and Certified Thai Yoga Therapist. Her focus in life is to alleviate stress in the lives of others. She seamlessly combines her passions for yoga, Thai Yoga, and yoga therapies into playfully inspired classes, mindfully breaking down poses so they are accessible to all levels. She is also trained in Thai Foot Reflexology and Reiki. In this episode, she shares with us what she does, how she got started, and the 3 Ws: Who are you? What do you want? And Why?
Key Points From This Episode:
- Learn the process of finding out who you are.
- Discover how shifting your focus helps you to find your balance.
- Identifying what you want by taking a step back and making a decision.
- Having peace of mind about your choices and your lifestyle.
- The importance of self-care and standing in your truth.
- How what you feed yourself, fuels you.
- Understanding your “why.”
- Doing what is right for you and finding your niche.
- Delegating tasks that don’t serve you every day.
- Living a life that matters and living from a place of empowerment.
“I truly believe that each and every one of us is capable of being our highest and best self.” — Rebecca Emery [0:07:56.0]
“I don’t care what you do; do something.” — Rebecca Emery [0:13:01.0]
“The actual physical practice is the yoga of doing, the philosophy is the yoga of living.” — Rebecca Emery [0:13:27.0]
“If it is not feeding your soul, say no.” — Rebecca Emery [0:24:55.0]
“In order to be successful in your business, you have to be successful in self-care first.” —
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: