05 Dec Episode 021: Audacious Life Lesson – Disrupt December with PEACE
Today on the podcast is another Audacious Life Lesson. We are talking about a formula that I have been using for the last few years — disrupting December to find P.E.A.C.E (Preparation, Elimination, Action, Consistency, and Evolution). The concept behind disrupting December is to shake things up and make them work better for you. Disruption can often be seen as something negative but, for me, disruption is about creating change. Unfortunately, the month of December has gained the reputation of being stressful, busy, and overindulgent, but it doesn’t have to be. So I encourage you to disrupt your December and create a month that feels good to you, with which you can wrap up the year and end it on a strong note.
Key Points From This Episode:
- An overview of what it means to disrupt December to find P.E.A.C.E.
- How to turn December into a month that feels good for you
- The P.E.A.C.E formula: Preparation, Elimination, Action, Consistency, and Evolution
- What it means to prepare for a successful December month
- Learning to eliminate the things that don’t make you feel the way you want to feel
- Understanding the importance of taking action on your planning
- The strategies to implement consistency in your actions
- Taking time to prepare and evolve as things change around you
“To be successful in any area of our lives, we must be prepared.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:02:25.0]
“It’s easy to know how you want to feel; it’s not easy to always make that happen.” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:03:55.0]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: