06 Feb Episode 25: Defining Success, Then Reaching It
Hello and welcome to this episode of Audacious Life: The Podcast! On today’s show I talk about success, defining it, aiming for it, and then shooting for it! There are different measures of success for everybody, so one person’s definition may not look anything like someone else’s.
That is why it is important for you to think — and think deeply — about what success is to you. Once you are clear on this you can begin to set your intentions and aim for this idea you have set your mind on.
The last step in this process is taking action. Achieving success is more than just thinking about it. You have to do the work and get out there! I hope this episode inspires you to acknowledge your own idea of success. Listen in to hear more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The layover from the lessons on success we learned as children
- What is success for you? What do you really feel?
- My definition of success and how this may differ from yours
- Setting the intention to find a way toward our definition
- Finding your individual magic to sustain you day in day and day
- Define your success, set your intention, take action!
- And much more!
“When we’re being told to strive for success, no one told us what success actually is, and really that success is different for everybody.” —@TheRobinWSmith [0:02:47.3]
“It’s that silent action we take that pushes us and gets us to — that’s the magic!” — @TheRobinWSmith [0:09:31.1]